Rules and Regulations
RESERVATIONS: Passengers must complete all our requirements for booking prior to booking their flights, including completing a booking form, waiver, and post-dated cheques for deposit. International Flight reservation should be made as soon as possible.
DEPOSITS: A deposit of CAD $600.00 ($300 non-refundable) deposit is required per person at time of booking. If booking is made within 60 days prior to the date of departure from Canada, then full payment is due. Registration after January 15th, 2017 may require passengers to pay additional fees due to price increase. A service fee will apply to credit card payments ~ ask us for details
BALANCE PAYMENTS: Balance of payments must be received by Phoenix Art Workshop no later than April 16th. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of deposits received as per the schedule below.
- 50% of the $600.00 deposit will be forfeited for any cancellation.
- Thereafter, 60 days prior to departure 50% of the tour cost will be fortified for any cancellation,
- Thereafter 30 days or less prior to departure 100% of total tour cost per person will be forfeited.
- *All cancellation notices must be received by Phoenix Art Workshop in writing.* After departure, any voluntary unused tour services or features, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, domestic or international flights, and sightseeing tours, are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
A Visa is not required for Canadian and American travelers A valid passport is required for all travelers. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after date of tour termination. (Passport and visa fees are NOT included in tour cost and are subject to additional charges).
INSURANCE: As a condition of traveling with Phoenix Art Workshop, travelers are required to purchase travel insurance to protect their tour arrangements against cancellation, medical, and other expenses. This will be the responsibility of individual travelers.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Phoenix Art acts only as intermediary for independent suppliers and other contractors providing transportation, accommodation, and other related travel services. Phoenix Art assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, loss, accident with any services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, strikes, war declared or undeclared, government regulations, thefts, failure of any means, discrepancies or changes over which it has no control. Any claims for refunds must be made in writing through the agent from whom the tour was purchased within 30 days after tour termination. Failure to provide Phoenix Art with notice in writing will preclude your right to claims against us.
It is the responsibility for each passenger to look after their own health needs – please check Health Travel Clinic which is up to date with all travel health information or check with your GP for recommended shots/ vaccines or prescription drugs you may require while traveling.
Phoenix Art Workshop – #8, 3891 Chatham St Richmond, BC, V7E 2Z6. 604-448-1860 www.phoenixartworkshop.com
Completed Registration Form
- Completed Waiver Form
- Photocopies of Passports
- Copy of Travel and Medical Insurance
- Post Dated Cheques dated as per our schedule (the above are non-negotiable)
- YOUR RESERVATION AND DEPOSIT CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO EACH AND ALL OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND LIMITS ON RESPONSIBILITY.